First Day at John Carroll
   
                             John Carroll has made an exciting first impression on me. It is my first year with a locker which has been a change, but nonetheless it is nice to not have to carry around all of my books. All of my classes are great, and so are my teachers. Freshmen Orientation really helped me learn where all of my classes are. I came from a small school, so I thought transitioning to John Carroll would be hard and I would surely be lost. Now I know where all of my classes are and I don't worry about getting lost. Being an incoming freshman, I had many fears, but now I hardly have any because I know all of the alumni and students will gladly help if I need it. Overall I have enjoyed my first official school day, and I can't wait for the rest of the year to come.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog